Saturday, October 12, 2013

Autumn 2013

Autumn 2013
Welcome to the autumn season 2013. I almost always go to the same spots year after year, but yet, the colors are strikingly different from one year to the next. I usually do not venture too far from home. This morning I took a drive seeking the first colors of the fall season. Can you guess the number one enemy to the fall colors in the Northwest area? If you say the rain, then you can give yourself 100 points. So, before the rain came this morning, I managed to take a few images, this would be the first of the series, I hope to take more pictures next week. Oh, by the way when I went to the New England states, I read, “ Autumn is the second spring when the leaves turn colors”. It is so true. Enjoy!


http://www.yongkieandpokie.com/2013/autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment