Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Autumn Leaves

Osprey Street, Beaverton, OR
I always inquisitive with this neighborhood when it comes to the fall colors; it is always the first to give out colors, sort of a saying “Get your camera over here and take my pictures before the rain gets a hold of me”. So on this Saturday afternoon, it is exactly what I did.

The ominous clouds could be seen here in the first image; so far it was dry when I scour the neighborhood and not a drop of water falls on my lens. I intend to bring my camera along and search for the images in the next few days, if I am lucky I will have another two to three weeks before most of changing leaves are gone. This year, fall colors come than last year due to a colder spring and summer.


Here are more images of Autumn 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment