Friday, February 14, 2014

Snowstorm 2014

Obsidian Street looking west

This must have been the second worst snowstorm since 2008. The office was closed for two days in between weekend, unheard of since I have been in Portland. Four days at home, I became restless, there was so much you can do, and television had been my best friend in the duration of the snow days. It took more than two hours on Thursday, February 6th to get home, when the snow was covering the street we decide to head back home. I was very careful what I drank in term of quantity, but nonetheless everything was shrinking including my bladder, so I had to melt some snow in the middle of the snow blizzard somewhere in Hillsdale on the side of the road. This snowstorm also cost me two vacation days for nothing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment