Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

Bridgeport Village
This evening was not raining, so it’s a good day to take picture outside, the temperature was also mild. I got this idea from a person who took some pictures about a week ago, but he was not using a tripod and used a very high ISO that I am sure make the images a bit grainy (noise). So I decided to use a tripod with a remote switch, but it drew attention to the security guard of the mall who came to me and told me not to take any buildings, just the lights, so I quickly agreed and I made sure to tell him that I have no commercial intent, just a hobby. Here are some of the images outside; otherwise my camera will in the storage, hibernating until spring comes. I wish you a Merry Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment